- Odori Park
- Sapporo Ekimae Dori( Sapporo Station Street)
- Minami 1-jyo Dori(South 1-jyo Street)
- Lighted hour：
- 16:30 to 22:00(until 24:00, Dec.23-Dec.25)(Plan)
- Event period：
- Odori Park Site: Nov.18,2016 - Dec.25,2016
- Sapporo Ekimae Dori Site: Nov.18,2016 - Feb.12,2017
- Minami 1-Jo Street Site: Nov.18,2016 - Mar.14,2017
- Sapporo white Illumination Executive Committee
(Sapporo City, Sapporo Tourist Association, Sapporo Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
The first snow of winter heralds the charming sight of “Sapporo White Illumination”.This event has started in 1981 when 1,000 light bulb were used to illuminate Odori Park 2-chome Plaza. Since then, the scale and contents have increased year by year, making this sight into a nationally acclaimed event.
At the Odori Park Site, the illuminated structures symbolize themes such as the starry skies and Christmas. Twinkling lights adorn along Sapporo Ekimae Dori to the north and south, Minami 1-jyo Dori to the east and west. Please enjoy Sapporo’s original “Art of Light”to your heart ‘s content.